After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please ensure an accurate e-mail address is supplied.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we will dispatch as soon as possible after your credit/debit card has cleared, and the delivery/billing address has been verified, provided the requested products are in stock.
Please make sure you that you supply us with accurate and complete address details, as well as your daytime telephone number.
Orders placed before 3pm (GMT) Monday to Friday will usually be dispatched the same day.
Orders placed after 3pm (GMT) will usually be dispatched the following working day.
We cannot offer any warranty on postal deliveries. We should be notified of lost parcels as soon as possible, along with supporting order information so that we can trace the claim through the appointed carrier.
Delivery Costs and Timescales
See below table for costs and expected delivery timescales.
|UK||Next Day||£9 per pair||Guaranteed next day before 1pm|
|Europe||Standard||£4 per pair||3-4 days|
|Rest of World||Standard||£6 per pair||5 days|
Express delivery to the UK is guaranteed to arrive next day before 1pm if ordered by 3pm GMT.
Please bear in mind we cannot give any guarantee for a specific delivery date for shipments except Next Day delivery to the UK.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We hope that you will be delighted and completely satisfied with your jeans. However, we appreciate that you may want to exchange or return an item.
Upon delivery, we advise you to thoroughly check the jeans before removing tags and disposing of packaging.
If you wish to exchange your product then no problem and we will pay the shipping on your first exchange. Subsequent exchanges will be charged at standard shipping rates.
Please return the products to us in an unused sellable condition, in original and undamaged packaging along with a completed returns label.
You may notify us of an exchange request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on +44 (0) 845 5271335 or state on the returns label you would like an exchange.
We will send the requested exchange product when the product is returned to us per terms above and notify you of the exchange by e-mail.
Returns and Refunds
To obtain a refund you must:
- Inform us in writing and request a refund or exchange within 15 days of receipt of the products by you
- You must also return the products to us at your own cost, in an unused sellable condition, in original and undamaged packaging
- Detach and complete the returns label which you received with your package and send with the Products being returned by post to: Mama Jeanius Ltd, 41b, Waverley Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8BH
When you have returned the products to us within the 15 day period, we will notify you of the refund request by e-mail and subject to terms above process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 5 days of the day you have given notice of your refund.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method and currency originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds for non-faulty items that have been worn and/or tags removed.
We advise sending any return by recorded delivery, while retaining proof of postage, as we cannot uphold responsibility for items lost in transit. Charges incurred when returning a purchase will not be refunded.
If you wish to change or cancel your order prior to receipt of the items it should be done before 3pm GMT on the day of purchase. This can be done via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 845 5271335.
We will notify you of the accepted cancellation request by e-mail and process the refund due to you as soon as possible, in any case, within 5 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
After the 3pm GMT cut-off your parcel may already be on its way (we will inform you if so) and you will need to follow our return and refunds policy.
We reserve the right to cancel an order if a) the item you have ordered is out of stock or b) we do not deliver to your area or country. In this event, we will contact you by e-mail and re-credit as soon as possible and in any case within 5 days of your order being placed.
Payment & Security Policy
We accept most major credit, debit, charge cards and Paypal. We take on-line protection very seriously.
We use secure server software that encrypts information to make sure your transactions remain private and protected as they travel over the Internet. All card transactions are handled by Sage Pay Merchant Services via a secure server. As soon as your payment has been authorised, all your credit card details are deleted from our database.
Additional personal information, such as name, email and phone number, is kept on secure servers and will be treated as fully confidential.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Mama Jeanius Ltd (“we”) will treat its customers’ personal information with great care, respect and in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
By submitting data you agree that we may:
- Contact you by telephone, email or mail about your order
- Contact you by mail from time to time if you have agreed to join the Mama Jeanius mailing list
- Verify your credit card details with the issuing bank or third party verification agency
- Verify your delivery address details where the card holder address is different to the shipping address
We do not store credit or debit card information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide when filing in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, posting material or requesting further services
- Information you provide if you report a problem with our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders, or
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you access.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process your order swiftly and efficiently;
- To evaluate how we can enhance and personalise our website as well as your shopping experience by seeing which areas, features and products are most popular;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not disclose any personal information about our visitors or customers to any unrelated third parties except as provided below:
- If Mama Jeanius Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
If you would like to see a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us with the attention of the Data Compliance Manager at: Mama Jeanius Ltd, 41b, Waverley Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8BH
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. Google Analytics cookies collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitor’s use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Mama Jeanius Ltd.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
User’s Personal Information: Visitors to our website may be able to register to use our services, attend events, make a purchase, join a community or upload/download information. When you register, you will provide personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number and other relevant information. If you are making a purchase, we will request financial information including your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for your purchase. This information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including: To fulfill your requests, to protect ourselves from liability, to comply with the terms and conditions of our Internet host provider.
3rd Party Policies
Related services and offerings linked to or from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend you review their policies before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with them.
If you are unsure of any of this information or would like to know more, please contact us. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our site, please alter your computer cookie settings to disallow them or do not use our website.
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for its purpose. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased. This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data, or
- Waste of management or office time however arising and however caused.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including any strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, failure of public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Mama Jeanius Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Patent, Ownership & Trade Name
All trademarks, logotypes, product and company names are our property. We do not grant any permission, directly or indirectly, for use of brand names, photographs, product names, titles or copyrights. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights. In addition Mama Life is a Registered Design.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default by you shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have questions relating to our terms and conditions, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 845 5271335.
We own all rights, including copyright, relating to our website. Any use of our website, including contents, copying or storing them wholly or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is banned.
Despite taking every care in creating this website, its content and item descriptions, technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors may occur.
Additionally, slight variations in style or colour reproduction, or in text descriptions may occur. As the colours you will see will depend on your monitor, we cannot assure that your monitor will actually reflect the true colour of purchased garment.
Terms of website use:
Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Uploading material to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out below You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our website;
- Any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our website and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution by you as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our contents standards through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our website.